If you as a user want to forward the call, you can define roles with different conditions.
To create a role, click +Add
You can create redirects in your customer account under the following conditions:
- Immediate forwarding= If the number stored for this line is dialled, the call is immediately forwarded to the target number.
- If busy = If a call is already being made to this number, the call will be forwarded to the target number.
- If Offline= When the device is offline, the call will be forwarded to the target number.
- If no answer= Should you not answer the call, then the call will be transferred to the destination number.
For example, if a call should go straight to voicemail, the role would look like this.
Should the call be given to a group if I don’t answer, you would fill in the following role.
You can call up the answering machine functions with *1 via an APP, softphone or VoIP phone.
- 0 – For voicemail options
- 1 – For the absence message
- 2 – For the busy message
- 3 – For your name
- 4 – For your greeting