Our VoIP Softphone looks everywhere for your contacts and displays them in a combined list for easy access. Outlook, Windows / Mac, LDAP, XMPP, XCAP, Android, iOS. You name it, we have it, and we will also pick up incoming calls, so you know who’s calling before you answer. Zoiper Softphones run on a variety of different platforms. Whether it’s Mac, Linux/Windows, iPhone, Android or a browser. We have a solution for everyone.
Connection to peoplefone
- In the Apple or Google Store, look for the Zoiper app and download it
Starting up of Zoiper App
- After the Zoiper App setup, start the application
Peoplefone account configuration
Username and password
Enter SIP username and password.
- [email protected]/VoIP provider : your SIP username @ your Registrar/Proxy
- Password : your SIP password
Hostname or provider
The field would already be filled, if it does not request for you to enter your registrar / proxy address.
- The check box must be unselected
- Choose SIP UDP
- You must allow the app to stay connected in the background if you want to receive incoming calls