HOSTED Configuration → Groups
- When creating a group, you must define a group name
- The group description will help you identify the group later
- You can determine the group ID yourself based on the rules you have set
- When creating the group, define whether it is a call to all or whether all participants should be called one after the other. This parameter must be defined at the beginning and can not be changed later.
Group – One by One
You can use the One by One function if you want to change destinations one after the other. If you created the group with the One by One function, you will not be able to use the Advanced group.
- You can call up to 15 destinations (User, Groups, Manual Routing, Other Number) one after the other
- And if all these circuits are not accessible, you can also set an overflow option
- In addition, you have the option to specify whether a missed call should be displayed or not
- By specifying the number of seconds, you tell the system how long it should be on the specific destination
Advanced Group – ring all
If you set the group as “Ring All”, you have four levels, which means that if a level is inaccessible, the system goes to the next level. This facilitates the creation of a call flow.
- The extended group will only be displayed if you selected “Ring All” when creating the group.
- In the default level, you can add up to 10 entries in Destinations (user, group, manual routing and other numbers).
- From steps 1 to 3, no group and only four destinations can be added.
- You can set how many seconds until it goes to the next step (5-65 seconds).
- You have the option of defining whether missed calls should be displayed.
This option is only used if the above users do not answer a call. The call will then be forwarded to the « destination number type » .
For a group further additional options can be defined. These are used when the call is forwarded.
- Billed SIP Line: Defines on which line the call is charged.
- Follow Call Forwarding With “Yes” the call is forwarded. “No” ends the call; even if somewhere a forwarding was defined.
- Display Mode of the CLI: A selection of what should be shown on the display of the group members.