HOSTED Configuration → Groups
- When creating a group, you must define a group name
- The group description will help you identify the group later
- You can determine the group ID yourself based on the rules you have set
- When creating the group, define whether it is a call to all or whether all participants should be called one after the other. This parameter must be defined at the beginning and can not be changed later.
Group – One by One
You can use the One by One function if you want to change destinations one after the other. If you created the group with the One by One function, you will not be able to use the Advanced group.
- You can call up to 10 destinations (User, Groups, Manual Routing, Other Number) one after the other
- And if all these circuits are not accessible, you can also set an overflow option
- In addition, you have the option to specify whether a missed call should be displayed or not
- By specifying the number of seconds, you tell the system how long it should be on the specific destination
Advanced Group – ring all
If you set the group as “Ring All”, you have four levels, which means that if a level is inaccessible, the system goes to the next level. This facilitates the creation of a call flow.
- The extended group will only be displayed if you selected “Ring All” when creating the group.
- In the default level, you can add up to 10 entries in Destinations (user, group, manual routing and other numbers).
- From steps 1 to 3, no group and only four destinations can be added.
- You can set how many seconds until it goes to the next step (5-65 seconds).
- You have the option of defining whether missed calls should be displayed.
Additional options of the group
Various settings can be made in the group.
Billed SIP Line:
Here you can define under which user the calls made should be listed on the invoice.
Follow call forwarding:
It can be controlled whether the system is allowed to follow the stored redirects (redirection at user level) or not. This can be set individually for group targets and for the overflow.
Option YES: If forwardings are stored for the group destinations, these will be followed.
Option NO: If forwardings are stored for the group destinations, these will not be followed.
Option YES: If a forwarding is stored in the group destination, this will be followed.
Option NO: If a forwarding is stored in the group destination, it will not be followed.
Display mode often he CLI:
This defines what should be displayed on the phone.
Calling number = Number of the calling party (A number)
Name + Calling number= Group name, number of the calling party (A number)
Name = Group name (e.g. companyA, companyB etc.)