peoplefone provides its customers with an app free of charge. The app is available for download from Google Play or the App Store. The app must be installed as a new application.
Download and Installation
- Download and install the peoplefone app from Google Play or App Store.
Starting the new App
With the SIP Information you can do the installation, the app will automatically configure itself with peoplefone and connect.
- For manual login, enter your SIP Information
Read QR Code
To log in to the new application, you can view the QR code in your customer account and scan it for installation. The QR code can be found in the customer account under Configuration → SIP Line for Standard Accounts and under HOSTED Configuration → Users → Configuration for HOSTED Accounts.
ATTENTION IMPORTANT NOTE:
For security reasons, we recommend never sending QR codes electronically or storing them on a PC, notebook or mobile phone; the SIP data can easily be read out and used abusively.
- Tap the QR code and use your smartphone camera to scan the QR code on your screen.
- The keyboard can be used for entering phone numbers or for using IVR functionalities (press 1,2,3 etc.).
- With peoplefone HOSTED the waiting music will be heard while the caller is on hold.
- A call can be recorded, the data will always be stored locally on the mobile and must be sent via the standard e-mail client.
- If the caller is on hold (pause button), the call can be transferred.
- With add call a small telephone conference can be made with three participants