What do I need for internet telephony/VoIP with peoplefone?
- Internet connection (DSL or cable) with min. 100 kbps during uploading and downloading
- A peoplefone account, please click here to register for free
- VoIP-hardware or VoIP-software on your computer or mobile
What internet bandwidth do I need?
You need minimum 100 kpbs in upload with DSL or cable.
Please note that the quality/stability (especially with cable operators) can vary very often during the day/night. This can influence the quality of calls.
What obligations do I have by using peoplefone?
You have no obligations with peoplefone.
- The registration is for free
- You have no installation costs
- You have no minimal contract period
- You charge prepaid credit on your account.
The credit stays on your account and can be used for calling any time.
Note: Payed credit cannot be reimbursed, for more information click here
- As soon as your credit has been used, you can recharge credit or just leave your account empty.
Please note: When you order a phone number you pay 12 months in advance. If you don’t want the number anymore before the expiry, we cannot reimburse the advanced payed difference.
How can I register at peoplefone?
- Go to the peoplefone website and click on Register
- Insert your personal data.
If you want to register as a company, click on Company Account and enter your company information.